Remedial Massage is aimed at correcting soft tissue issues.
In the realm of Remedial Massage soft tissue is muscle tissue, ligament, tendon and fascia (connective tissue).
A client may book in for a Remedial Massage if they are:
- experiencing pain (e.g. headache),
- reduced movement (e.g. stiff neck),
- poor coordination (e.g. walking awkwardly)
- or muscle weakness (e.g. can't lift or carry),
- or a combination of these symptoms.
A qualified Remedial Practitioner has a solid grounding in anatomy and physiology, and may also be interested in your posture (e.g. round shoulders), gait (i.e. walking style) or habitual movements (e.g. do everything with right hand).
If you would like to discuss your Remedial Massage needs please phone the clinic on 6247 0662 to speak with Lisa.